The Medeco® System Series padlock offers a high security solution for a multitude of applications and are available in two distinctive body styles, an indoor/outdoor weather resistant design or with a shrouded shackle. Both models utilize a boron alloy steel shackle which provides protection to resist cutting and increased tensile strength to resist pulling attacks. The boron alloy steel also ensures that the shackle has an exceptional degree of ductility and is not brittle.
The cylinder itself uses hardened, stainless steel inserts to provide the ultimate defense against drilling, pulling and other forms of vandal attack. Patented key programs prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys and maintain system integrity. Medeco’s new premium high security padlocks can be keyed alike, keyed differently, or masterkeyed with existing door hardware systems.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
- The shrouded shackle design provides extra shackle protection against cutting attacks.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Uses a boron alloy steel shackle which protects against cutting and pulling attacks.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in a variety of different shackle lengths.
- The Medeco® new premium high security padlocks can be used in a variety of different indoor or outdoor applications where high security and key control are a primary concern.
- Available in either a 5/16 inch or a 7/16 inch shackle diameter.
- The Medeco® new premium high security padlocks are available as key retaining or non-key retaining.
- Extended shackles available for Indoor/Outdoor padlocks only.
- The padlock comes in a standard black body cover and the cylinders are furnished in the satin brass finish.