The Medeco Protector II Series padlock is made of durable, industrial grade stainless steel and offers excellent resistance to harsh weather and extreme conditions.
The hardened boron alloy steel shackles stand up to physical attack, providing strong resistance against cutting, sawing and prying. The patented Medeco3 mechanical cylinder resists picking, drilling and other sophisticated forms of physical attack.
- Unique deadlocking shackle locking mechanism for resistance to physical attack.
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles (5/16″ and 7/16″ diameters) provide strong resistance against cutting, sawing and prying. Available in both 1 3/8″ and 1 7/8″ lengths.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- The Medeco® Protector II premium high security padlocks can be used in a variety of different indoor or outdoor applications where high security and key control are a primary concern.
- Available in either a 5/16 inch or a 7/16 inch shackle diameter.
- Available in both 1 3/8″ and 1 7/8″ shackle lenghts.
- The Medeco® The Protector II padlocks are available as key retaining only.
- The Medeco® Protector II padlocks comes in a standard industrial stainless steel finish and the cylinders are furnished in the satin brass finish.