The Medeco® Hockey Puck style padlocks come with hardened, solid steel bodies, a shackle-less design for the highest level of protection against bolt cutter attacks, and patent protected key control. Every padlock cylinder is UL 437 Listed and can be keyed into any existing 10 series product.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3 keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
- Hardened solid steel, chrome plated body.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Hockey Puck style padlocks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Hockey Puck style padlocks can be keyed in with other 10 series products.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Shackle-less design for the highest level of protection against bolt cutter attacks.
- Hockey Puck style padlocks can be used in a variety of different applications including vending, storage and transportation.
- Hardened, stainless steel body.
- 5 pin, key-in-knob (10 series) cylinder.
- Black chrome finish standard.