Arrow’s QL Series Grade 1 cylindrical lockset featuring a freewheeling lever for abuse resistance and a 10 year warranty. The QL Lever features a two screw install for quick and easy installation.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2″ (12.7mm) of door surface
ADA/Americans with Disabilities Act:
Acceptable Door Hardware: Section 4.13.9
Handles, pulls, latches and other operating devices on accessible doors shall have a shape that is easy to grasp with one hand and does not require grasping, tight pinching or twisting of the wrist to operate. Lever operated mechanisms, push-type mechanisms and “U” shaped handles are acceptable designs.
Door Preparation: Requires standard 2-1/8″ (53.97mm) bore through door.
Backset: 2-3/4″ (69.85mm)
Door Thickness: Fits 1-3/8″ (34.93mm) to 1-3/4″ (44.45mm) doors standard.
Latch: Stainless Steel 1/2″ (12.7mm) throw, UL Listed, guarded latchbolt
on all locking functions
Latch Front: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″ for 2-3/4″ (69.85mm) backset.
Exposed Trim: QL Levers are pressure cast zinc measuring 4-3/4″ (120.65mm) in length. QL Roses are wrought brass 3-11/32″ (84.8mm) diameter. Total projection from face of door is 2 17/32″ ( 4.5mm).
Packaging: 6 per case
Strike: 4-7/8″ ANSI (123.83mm)